My goal is to post every day, but yesterday I was just too tired to finish my post before bed. I was trying to go to bed early, but of course Mr. Stinky Pants sensed that, and it took me 2 hours to get him to sleep. Oh well! The bright side is that he slept two 4-hour periods in a row! That’s really good for him! AND we went to Walmart last night, so I picked up my favorite Starbucks iced coffee packets. Mmmmm. I’ve had one today so far, and I think I’m gonna have another. They’re just so delicious.
Here are a few things I’ve run across today (so far):
- Zulily.com has nursing apparel on sale. I picked up a long sleeve nursing top for the fall for about $26, including shipping. That’s still cheaper than Motherhood Maternity (online, at least), and I think this one’s cuter.
- Houswife Mama has a blogger opp coming up for $1 a link. Blogger opps are a great way to get your blog name out their and bring in readers. If you sign up…consider putting me down as your referral, because that would be really nice of you. =D
- This is gross.
- It’s almost Women’s Equality Day. As a Soldier, this list is awesome to see.
- The Knotted Pineapple is now on Facebook. Their custom products are adorable, and you have the chance to win one right here next month!!
- The blogger opp on Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog is still open for sign ups. It’s free!
I’ll be posting a list of newborn and preemie cloth diapers a little later today, so stay tuned!
Note: If you’re a Justin Bieber fan, and I’ve offended you…oh well.
Aw, I wanted to see what was so gross, but #3 isn’t available on Facebook :(.
Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I’ve updated it with a different link. You should be able to open it now.
Huh. I kind of liked it when that link didn’t work.