We’re officially into summer! I don’t know about you, but after the rough winter we had, I’m enjoying this heat and getting outside every day.
One of my favorite parts about summer is grilling with friends and family. Sometimes it starts as a scheduled party, but quite often the grill makes it easy to have a fun, impromptu get-together!
To make your recipe hunt easier, I’ve gathered up a list of yummy-looking grilling recipes.
- Barbecued Spaghetti from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers from Ottawa Mommy Club
- Marinated Beef Skewers from Window on the World
- Perfectly Grilled Moist Pork Chops from Saving You Dinero
- Sweet & Cheesy Burger from Saving You Dinero
And because you can’t stop with just the meat/entree, here are several of my favorite sides and desserts from The Fresh Kitchen. These recipes are sure to be a hit at any summer party!
- Mexican Corn Salad (Esquites) This is my favorite corn dish. The charred corn flavor mixed with Cotija cheese is amazing!
- Mango, Lime, and Chile Salad
- Peach Basil Salad
- Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Pops
Which dishes would you like to make?