Every so often, I like to post and list different things I’ve found around the Internet in which I think my readers may be interested. I hope you will find some useful information off this list!
1. Today is the 2012 National Coffee Day! If you’re a caffeine addict like me, click here for a list of places to score free coffee (or a really, really good deal).
2. “Mama’s Emporium” is an environmentally-conscious online store that strives to “help budget minded mamas find high quality baby essentials, and extremely useful baby luxury items, at affordable prices.” Through the month of October, Mama’s Emporium is holding a raffle for more than $1000 in prizes like Rumparooz and GroVia! For just $5, you’ll receive a grab bag with one raffle ticket and one surprise item. Click here to purchase.
3. Here are several momma or baby daily deal sites that I like to check regularly: MamaBargains, Baby Steals, Zulily, Plum District, The Mini Social, Eco Baby Buys, and Liam’s Loft. Do you know of any family-oriented daily deal sites that I’m missing? Please share below in the comments section, thank you!
4. The Green Family Giveaway ends tomorrow night, so get those entries in! I just finished entering all 38 giveaways yesterday. You can enter mine here and view the giveaway linky to start blog hopping.
5. I recently won two giveaways that I entered right before they ended. I found both of them through the site “Tight Wad in Utah.” This site lists daily low-entry giveaways. To be honest, some of the giveaways they list, I’m not necessarily interested in, but they always have a good variety, and I always find a few giveaways to enter. You can also submit a low-entry giveaway to be listed.
6. If you love to read, I recommend following the blog “Legacy of a Writer.” I’m really enjoying the book reviews on this site. She often interviews authors and holds book giveaways, as well.
7. Did you read my Diapers by Chris review earlier this week? Since she reached a Facebook milestone, Chris is currently holding a giveaway for a hybrid fitted diaper with a choice from two prints. This giveaway ends in 5 days, so enter soon! Chris will also be sponsoring a prize (a diaper, of course!) for the Hoppin’ Halloween Giveway Hop on this blog Oct. 25-31.
8. Are you familiar with Mamma necklaces? The silicone kind that mothers of nursing and teething babies wear, and are safe for the babies to chew on? There’s a co-op currently taking orders for them at a much reduced price. If you’re interested, send me a message on my “Contact Me” page.
9. On Monday, I’ll be posting a review and giveaway for the Cleava, a mock camisole. It’s a very nifty clothing accessory for working women, nursing moms, female high school teachers (I’ll explain this one in my review), or any woman really who wants to avoid hoochie in her wardrobe!
I think that’s it for today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!