I’ve compiled a list of different things I’ve found interesting around the Net. I hope you’ll find something of use to you!
- I’ve mentioned some of my favorite deals site before, but I want to reiterate how great I think Steals.com is! I’ve purchased from them twice now and been very happy with the experience. They have quick shipping and the deals they offer are just that…a deal!
- Zulily has some gorgeous diaper bags by Kalencom on sale right now at about $22-40. There are a lot of different styles, colors, and patterns, so if you’re looking for a new diaper bag, it might be worth a perusal!
- If you’re looking for new mama cloth, I love the cloth on Pink Lemonade. They look like really nice quality, and there’s a plethora of colors available!
- Thinking about sewing your own cloth diapers or bibs? The Etsy shop Fluffy’s Diapers has many PUL prints available, some of which I’ve never seen before. The fabric strips are available in different sizes to fit your sewing project.
- How beautiful is THIS cloth diaper by BUNNZOO diapers?!
- I’m loving these wood baby rattles by Earnest Efforts. I think they’d make a fabulous teether!
- I want one of THESE. It’s a microwavable, reusable coffee mug hugger/coffee cozy to keep your hands from burning.
- Are you a babywearing mother, interested in getting fit/losing weight? Check out the Babywearing Workout Weight Loss Challenge.
What have you found of interest lately?
I checked out Fluffy’s because when I read pull by the yard it made me wonder if an adult pad could be made from pul. I still don’t know lol but they sure do have great prints! Thanks for the post!
Thanks for commenting! I plan to use PUL to make some mama cloth for myself. Is that what you’re referring to?