PediaONE Giveaway Hosted by Pea of Sweetness
Sponsored by PediaOne
PediaONEÂ® is an all natural oral rehydration solution specially formulated to effectively replace fluid, vitamins and minerals lost due to diarrhea, vomiting, or excessive sweating.
PediaONEÂ® was developed with several key improvements over other similar beverages on the market–the most notable being better taste.
A better tasting product can encourage kids to drink the right amount of fluids, which is the first step in restoring and maintaining an electrolyte balance in the body.
Unlike less balanced beverages such a water, juice, sports drinks or sugary soft drinks, PediaONEÂ® gives vital minerals and nutrients without excess sugar and without compromising taste.
- All Natural – No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Non-GMO Ingredients – No genetically modified ingredients; pesticide free
- Special B & C Vitamin Blend – Added energy and immune function support
- Zinc – Supplements zinc lost during diarrhea and vomiting, can help decrease the frequency, severity and the duration of illness
- Calcium – Supports muscle function and nerve transmission
- BPA-Free, PET Bottles – Packaged in highly recyclable bottles
- Superior Taste – Encourages kids to drink the right amount of fluids for proper rehydration. When it tastes good…kids will drink it!
Visit Pea of Sweetness to read her full PediaONE review.
About the prize: One lucky winner will receive a sample kit featuring four 8oz 4-Packs!
About the giveaway: This giveaway begins on 6/28 and ends on 7/12 at 11:00pm (times are Central) and is open to US residents ages 18+. Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the Giveaway Tools.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may be different from yours. My Life: A Work in Progress is not responsible for prize fulfillment.