Today marks the firstÂ day of the Green Mama Goodies giveaway! Weâ€™d like to give a big thank you to allÂ of the great sponsors for making this giveaway possible, our host Getting Green with Baby, our co-host at FaithFilled Footsteps, and all the promoting bloggers!
All week long Getting Green with Baby has been bringing readers reviews of great, natural bathÂ and body products geared towards mom. If you would like to read the reviews,Â please follow the links below.
- Aromatherapy FoamingÂ Hand Wash & Queen Bee Liquid Honey Skin Cleanser from Bee Naturals
- 1 Beeswax Lotion Bar & 1 Beeswax Lip Balm from Lips N Lotions (Winner chooses scent/flavor!)
- 2 oz. Container ofÂ Trulyâ€™s Natural Deodorant from Trulyâ€™s Natural Products
- Two Shampoo BarsÂ from Molly Muriel
- 12 oz. Bottle ofÂ Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Wash in Lavender from The Seaweed Bath Co.
Note: Getting Green with Baby, My Life: A Work in Progress, nor any of the promoting blogs were compensated monetarily for participation in this giveaway. Furthermore, they are also not responsible for prize shipment: that belongs to the sponsors. (Excluding Bee Naturals.) This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. All opinions expressed here are original and may differ from your own. If you have any questions or concerns about this giveaway, please contact Alicia at Getting Green with Baby at Alicia Owen 6814 at yahoo dot com.
I learned that the deodorant is all natural and long lasting!
Love that the products are natural.My Mom just told me today how important it is to use natural deodorant.