Now I know that homemade gifts are special, but let’s be honest, who has time for all that?! I can barely keep up with the dishes, and I don’t think I’ve finished ALL the laundry once since my son was born. If you’re like me, here’s a list of 10 pretty awesome products in no particular order for the special women in your life:
1. Handcrafted soap loaf, cutting board, and cutter from YesterYear Soap Company
2. This BPA-free Mommy’s Sippy Cup by Mom at Last
3. Print your own vivacious floral Mother’s Day card by Paper + Pip
4. An elegant, unique e-reader or tablet case by Dixie’s Window
5. Adorable key wristlet chain for moms on the go by Momma Bear’s Aprons & More
6. Lovely customized mother and child pendant from Family Tree Glass
and this one too, because it’s just adorable:
7. KitchenAid Stand MixerÂ (affiliate link)- Because if she doesn’t have one, she probably wants one.
8. Diaper bags that don’t look like diaper bags by Yippydada
9.Â Personalized and customized cartoon family portrait by Abigail’s Personalized Gift Store
10. Live spring cactus plant– because live plants are way cooler than dead plants
Haven’t received permission yet to post photo.
Note: All photos above are used with permission. I have worked with one or more of the companies listed above; however, I do not have an ongoing relationship with any of these companies, nor have I or will I receive compensation for this post. Affiliate link present.