THAT is something I really need to do. I have great ideas a lot, or I think they’re great, anyway. (HUMOR ME) But my to-do list gets longer and longer, and I never seem to get caught up. I go through spurts of motivation and then plummet down to the pits of stretchy pants, cereal, and daytime television. It’s sad, I know. I wouldn’t say I’m depressed, because I don’t feel sad. I just don’t feel like doing anything. Apathetic, I guess. Anyway, tomorrow’s coming soon, and it will be a new day. Maybe it will be the day I get motivated. Here are some of the things that I’ve been planning on doing for a while but haven’t gotten around to yet:
- Sewing reusable shopping bags for family and friends
- Sewing an iPad carrying case for myself
- Using the many pieces of fabric I’ve purchased for cloth diapers to sew actual cloth diapers
- Finish my son’s Halloween costume……………………………………….from last year
- Blog about the refrigerator pickles that I made (tastes awesome!)
- Blog about the delicious kale chips I made
- Making a teeth guard for the crib rails
- Sewing a Cuddle Newborn Towel (that’s not actually the name I came up with…I can’t remember the name I coined now, but it’ll probably hit me in about 20 minutes when I’m lying in bed, and then I won’t be able to sleep until I write it down)
- Writing several cloth diaper related blog posts like “My Laundry Routine,” “Traveling with Cloth Diapers,” and the “Bambino Miosolo.”
- Fold ALL the clean laundry- ALL of it
- Finishing my son’s birth story now that he’s 10 1/2 months, and I’m beginning to forget things.
- Get Baby J used to goat’s milk and start cutting back on our 15 billion, okay, maybe 8 nursing sessions a day.
I’m sure there’s a lot more I’m forgetting at the moment. How do YOU get motivated?